HCM Programme Lead/Project Manager, London.
Our client are a 15000 employee hospitality business, and in line with their current growth and development they are looking for a strong HRIS implementation project lead to come onboard and work with the business closely to run through their vendor selection process. You will be responsible for driving change and embarking on a significant business transformation to replace and enhance their current people systems and processes, through a phased implementation of a Cloud HCM solution. As Business Project Manager you will lead the business teams to deliver the first phase of the project. You will ensure the People team have developed and documented their 'must have' functionality and high level business processes needed from their People system to best support them as well as Design and manage the selection process to find our most suited vendor
- Own and develop the project approach and plan to drive activity on a day to day basis to deliver the required outputs
- Support the HR lead in the management of senior business stakeholders
- Ensure robust processes are in place through strong project management disciplines using best practice
- Work closely with the Technology function and the Procurement team to develop the procurement strategy and procurement documents
- Support the HR lead to influence where necessary and encourage process change to adopt proven systems solutions
- Deliver the high level Business Processes to support the development of the business impact analysis
- Define resourcing requirements and establish the team to deliver the next phase of the project (implementation of the project - to include design, configuration and testing alongside functional change management plans)
- Lead the project team in developing future requirements that are scalable for Client's growth plans in UK and Ireland whilst focussing on key differentiators that support the businesses innovative approach.
- Produce all project updates and reports for the project sponsor and steering group
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience in a business facing HR Project Manager role
- A proven track record in delivering large HR systems change projects. Specifically cloud based HCM solutions
- Previous experience of managing a vendor selection process
- Must have a detailed knowledge of HR operational processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator with excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Must have a natural ability to connect with people at all levels and build meaningful relationships.
- Can influence clear business decision making and has a proactive attitude to ensure all needs of the project are met on time
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.