Senior Workday Developer - £45-60k - Isle of Man
4 days left
- Full Time
As our Senior Workday Developer, you will join an existing HR Tech team based in the Isle of Man office. In this job, you will assist in the development of the overall Workday transformation roadmap for the business. This will involve analysis, definition and the configuration of complex business requirements and processes in order to present proposals and diagnoses to senior stakeholders within the business.
You will provide subject matter expertise for establishing world-class approaches to process modelling and process reengineering and be a senior member of the project teams involved in designing, overseeing, developing and delivering a portfolio of service offerings focused on Workday solutions.
In addition, you will be involved heavily in selecting appropriate tools to develop and validate business cases including lifetime costing. You will also demonstrate configurations through the development of prototype tenants and assist the testing of new configurations.
As our Workday expert, you will help build up the knowledge and focus of the existing team, deliver Workday workshops and training of new modules to the wider business and act as escalation point for tier 3 technical queries within the business
As our Workday expert, you will be busy and challenged although you will have a lot of fun in the process as you will be joining a friendly and supportive team.
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with Workday product
- Experience using Object Oriented SaaS product
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office suite programs
- Collaborative working style - able to quickly build effective working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in order to effectively communicate with technology and business professionals
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable self-starter with capability to manage and prioritise workload appropriately
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, delivery and customer focused
Workday HCM/Compensation Certification
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Workday Developer - £45-60k - Isle of Man
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly