Senior HRIS Analyst - Successfactors - £400-500 day rate
Senior HRIS Implementation Specialist - £400-500 day rate - 6-12mth project
Start in September 2017
Our client is a US based Technology firm looking to implement SuccessFactors Employee Central across their EMEA & APAC offices (approx. 1200 employees). The role is critical in driving HR functional excellence and process improvement, as well as in creating an environment that motivates and inspires employees. In this role, you will have the responsibility for supporting the development and deployment of their Global HCM solution. The position will require relationship management and collaboration with the wider business, the People Function and ITS leadership across the business globally to ensure all requirements and business needs are continually addressed. This is a challenging role, requiring exceptional technical, relationship management and organizational skills and a clear desire and motivation to deliver world class processes through technology.
Due to the nature of this role, the client are looking for someone who is able to work from home/travel to London/Birmingham/Europe when required (20-25% travel).
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Support the deployment of HRIS system and tools, including: support deployment of HRIS tools, ensure that HRIS systems have capability to deliver accurate and timely data reporting, and liaise with end users to understand how tools and system are meeting business needs.
- Work with regional HR colleagues to understand the business needs from HRIS; address questions regarding the usability, efficacy, and reliability of HRIS systems.
- Partner with the business Learning & Development team to develop HRIS system training for users and managers, ensure alignment between systems functionality and reporting required by L&D team.
- Collaborate with leaders in other company organizations on matters related to system, data and reporting.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to build processes and standards in order to add value, solve problems and address the communications needs of the business.
- Collaborates with and builds relationships across functional divisions, departments, and key external stakeholders as necessary.
- Leads projects and other key initiatives as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor`s degree in Business or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in a human resources or technology implementation role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years' experience with SAP SuccessFactors/Employee Central.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of HR data and information.
- Proven track record in managing and implementing people systems with a global scope.
- Proven capability to translate business strategy into people system implementations, with a strong focus on delivery and ensuring projects are managed on time, to budget and scope.
- Proven track record of the management of large and complex projects and virtual teams.
- This is a standalone position in a satellite location so the ideal candidate is someone who is seasoned, self-directed and can work virtually with ease.
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detailed information
- Familiarity with HRIS tools
- Ability to understand data analytics and reporting
- Experience of working in an international, diverse cross-cultural environment
- Excellent English language skills
- Willingness to travel regularly internationally
- Genuine interest, curiosity and passion for the business, technology and HR.
- Ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Understands complex components, technologies and architecture and thinks about the interdependencies and interconnected systems throughout a product's entire lifecycle.
- High degree of emotional intelligence demonstrated through good judgement, intuition, self-awareness and awareness of others. Flexibility to adapt style and method based on what is needed.
- Seeks and leverages different perspectives to bring together creative and relevant solutions that drive business impact.
- Ability to simultaneously manage complex business, organizational, and manager needs with agility, creating a shared vision for results.
- Ability to deal with complexity and react quickly within a constantly changing environment.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- Independent work ethic and a drive to contribute in a team environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented and precise.
- Ability to stay on top of ever-changing priorities of the overall business and projects without falling behind on existing projects and commitments.
- Positive attitude, where no project or problem is too big or too small.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior HRIS Analyst - Successfactors - £400-500 day rate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly