HR Operations Director
This niche management consultancy based in the City are looking for a HR Operations Director to join the business. Reporting into the Global HRD this role will see you managing a wider HR Operations team supporting across Europe and Africa. The business is looking to meet with solid HR generalists with multi jurisdictional experience gained within an operational HR team. You will have solid line management exposure and be able to advise and support the team with questions and queries.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Work with and advise Business Leaders and Managers on HR and employment matters across the region, acting as a Business Partner.
- Partner closely with business managers to ensure the delivery of a high quality and legally compliant HR service.
- Regularly link with the Specialist HR Directors to knowledge share and improve the regional HR offering.
- With credibility confidently challenge the thinking of business leaders and managers ensuring that the best outcome is achieved.
- Work across the HR teams to ensure the region is fully informed of HR policies, procedures and practices to ensure appropriate leadership application and legal compliance.
- Lead the Europe and Africa HR Generalist team aligning roles and output to the business strategy and changing priorities.
- Lead the Europe and Africa HR Generalist team to provide strong operational support to the business covering a range of HR areas, including contracts, restructures, immigration, international moves, disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues.
- Lead the Europe and Africa HR Generalist team to deliver to agreed timelines in relation to corporate processes.
- Develop coach and mentor team members to improve performance and have progressive careers.
- Drive the performance of the team by continually reviewing individual and team performance levels, ensuring that all levels of team members receive regular feedback.
The business is looking to meet with HR professionals with extensive experience of operating successfully at a senior level in a fast paced, complex and international environment. Proven experience of successfully leading and managing a team of HR professionals across a variety of levels. Extensive generalist experience across the full spectrum of HR, including international mobility, international employment and reward compliance. Experience of working with cultural differences impacting on employment practices. Strong and broad operational experience with the skill to be able to be involved in detailed transactional HR matters when necessary.
Experience of being a business partner to managers in respect of providing generalist HR advice across Europe.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.