Global HR Shared Services Transformation Partner
Our client, a Global blue chip organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Global HR Shared Services Transformation Partner. This is a new opportunity to help this extremely international business to deliver its strategy of implementing shared services globally, whilst they overhauls their technology platforms. The key relationship manager and partner for the global HR leadership teams in country, this critical role will lead the design and development of the solutions and change process as well as implementation and beyond. This is the broker between business facing HR and the Shared Services team - a role absolutely fundamentally critical to the success of the programme.
- Build and lead a high performing geographically dispersed global team
- Demand plan with HR leaders to shape the services for current and future year
- Managing the delivery a portfolio of global projects
- Engaging and communicating with HR Leaders o changes and improvements
- Championing the "Voice of the customer" (business facing HR)
- Owning and managing the governance forums; preparing appropriate governance packs and KPI report