HR Business Partner
Interim HR Business Partner - North London £18-20.00 per hour
We are currently working with a Public Sector organisation that is looking for a HR Business Partner to join them on an interim basis. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will embed a strategic business partnering approach. You will work in partnership to provide specialist coaching, support and influence to enable effective delivery of the people plans. Acting as an internal HR consultant for the business by providing strategic HR and project support to Senior Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
- Act as a business partner providing guidance and support
- Provide expert advice on the requirement of employment law
- Use workforce intelligence to identify people management requirements and performance issues
- Initiate ideas and provide feedback into the strategic HR decision making processes
- Initiate and influence client service change programmes acting as a change agent.
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices
It is essential that you are:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience at a senior level gained in a large complex organisation
- Substantial experience of providing high level advice on Employment Law
- Project management experience
- Experience of applying and implementing HR policies and procedures
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.