We are currently seeking a HR Manager for our leading professional services client based in Manchester City centre. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £45k with the development opportunity to move into a HRBP role in the next 18 months in line with the business strategy.
About The HR Manager Role
As the HR Manager in this leading Professional Services organisation, you will support a designated business area, overseeing all generalist HR activity, supporting the Partners and Directors through a period of change whilst the organisation heads towards achieving its vision and strategy. In order to achieve this, you will actively network within the designated business area to ensure that strong relationships are formed which although this role is based in Manchester, will require ad hoc travel to offices in various city centre locations across the UK.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Resolving Employee Relations matters in timely and efficient manner
- Advise managers where applicable on matters around regulatory compliance and performance management
- Play a pivotal role in the end to end execution of the annual salary review process
- Update policies and procedures accordingly ensuring and changes are communicated effectively
- Support with all change activity within the business, coaching and influencing employees at all levels throughout and supporting where necessary
- Utilise HR MI data to spot trends and identify areas the need support or additional focus to meet the demands of the business and reduce risk
- Provide support and share knowledge with the wider HR function
About you the HR Manager
As the HR Manager you will posses a proven track record within a commercial organisation, ideally professional services and keen to progress into a true HR Business Partner within the next 18 months. As you will oversee key projects and initiatives that are rolled out, you will posses excellent relationship building skills and feel comfortable working within a changing environment and sharing your ideas on different ways of working.
In order to be considered for this opportunity with a market leader in their field you will;
- Posses CIPD Level 7 or equivalent or currently working towards
- Previous experience at Junior BP, HR Management level within a commercial environment
- Strong generalist background with a hands on approach to problem solving
- Experience of working within a changing organisation (redundancies, mergers, restructures etc.)
- Posses a credible and confident approach to influencing and working with senior leaders
- The ability to effectively manage own workload but also work as part of a team
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please follow the link below