Talent Acquisition Manager - London
Talent Acquisition Manger
My client, Europe's leading digitally focused Executive Search firm are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who is collaborative, results driven and creative. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be an integral part of the growth and development of the business.
Its deep knowledge and expertise has enabled them to be a trusted advisor to Its hundreds of world-class clients to include Facebook, ASOS, Airbnb and Google! Its talented, passionate team of circa 40 people is united behind its mission of becoming the most trusted, knowledgeable and connected digital talent advisory firm in the world.
This is a highly values-driven business who are looking for someone to support the Company's growth ambitions, which will include building out the international offices, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be instrumental in attracting the best and most appropriate talent.
Duties to include:
- Accountable for the entire talent acquisition process to include, ensuring briefs are clear and concise, devising sourcing strategies and robust research plans, conducting market-mapping, sourcing network for advice and taking the role to market
- Lead the selection process to include, engaging with candidates, conducting interviews, producing assessments of potential candidates and scheduling face-to-face interviews with key internal stakeholders
- Ensure interviewers and candidates have all information ahead of interviews and are thoroughly prepared
- Create and maintain an on-going pipeline of high potential executive consultants, receptionists, PA's etc. to ensure you only have the best talent within the business
- Oversee administrative aspects of the process end-to-end by ensuring the ATS is continuously updated and maintained
- Provide weekly update reports to the People Director on each internal search mandate
- Ensure a full pipeline of potential candidates is maintained during the year
- Make a positive contribution to the overall culture to ensure it continues to be a great place to work
Paying a salary of circa £42k, if you have an interest in the Digital/Online/Media/Tech/Mobile space and are looking for a challenging role you can really make your own, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .