Regional HR Manager
Ashley Kate HR is pleased to be partnering with a company based in Stevenage who are looking to recruit a permanent Regional HR Manager.
This is an ideal role if you enjoy working autonomously and want to develop your own region.
Reporting to the HR Director you will take full responsibility of your own client group of approximately 1000 across the South. You will partner with senior management, stakeholders and line managers ensuring that all HR processes are upheld and that managers have the correct coaching and development. This will be an ER heavy role so you must be up to date with employment law.
• Act as part of the senior management team, advising and delivering on all aspects relating to the HR agenda, including but not limited to, recruitment, training and development and employee engagement/culture
• Work closely with stakeholders and HR Director ensuring that the people agenda is delivered.
• Dealing with day to day issues including involvement in complex ER.
• Ensure the company operates in compliance with Company policies, UK legislation and any specific requirements.
• Coaching and development of Managers.
• Ensuring that succession plans are in place and top talent is identified.
• Develop and implement consistent policies and procedures.
• Develop and enhance the relationship with local union and forum representatives.
To be considered for the role you must be an experienced Senior Manager who is able to work autonomously and have strong stakeholder management.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.