Director of Talent Management
Our client, a FTSE 250 services company, are seeking to add a Director of Talent Management to compliment their outstanding existing Talent offering.
This role will take a hands-on approach to deliver on Leadership, Succession, Organisational Development, Performance Management and Talent Development. It's an outstanding opportunity to get involved in everything and help a well known brand on their budding Talent journey. You will need a high level of stakeholder management, alongside an outstanding commercial outlook and demonstrable Talent experience from a large corporate environment,
- Implement the Talent agenda alongside senior Stakeholders and the Executive Director of Talent
- Take a hands on approach to implement talent management solutions including: performance management, executive assessment, individiual coaching and leadership and executive development
- Support the group wide talent review processes
- Contibute to shaping the executive and leadership development programmes
- Provide coaching and development to address business talent and performance gaps
- Share best practice internally and externally on all talent processes
- Degree- level education or equivalent
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- A demonstrable and outstanding record in Talent Management
- Strong programme management and leadership skills, alongside exceptional stakeholder management
If this role sounds interesting to you, call me on 02030312468 or email email@example.com for more details.