HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a well established Financial Services based organisation as an HR Business partner – on a six month contract basis.
- Primary purpose to support through a period of organisational change and BAU activities including ER, recruitment, talent management and succession planning.
- Partner with key stakeholders to support the delivery of the People Proposition and to delivery functional change and restructure programmes.
- Provide advice and guidance to key stakeholders on complex HR policies, produces and processes.
- Fully CIPD qualified.
- HR business partnering experience is essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an open and structured way is essential – engaging with key stakeholders at all times.
Experience of working within the financial services sector is preferred.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.