Employee Services Manager
Robert Walters HR are looking to attract an Employee Services Manager on behalf of a well established HR Shared Service set up in Manchester. The role is initially an FTC until January 2019. Salary to £42k plus benefits.
About the Role
The Employee Services Manager will be brought in to the Organisation to cover a period of maternity. Reporting to the Head of HR Shared Services, the role will see you:
- Manage the high volume processes across the employee life cycle
- Act as the primary point of contact for HR and Payroll administration, providing support and guidance
- Deliver business change activity, supporting both the team and the customer, to ensure positive outcomes
- Develop and implement operational plans for both business as usual and strategic project activity impacting Payroll administration services
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, managing regular dialogue to continue to drive improved performance, both within HR Shared Services and the customer group
- Provide detailed M.I to support the business decision making process and HR plan activity
- Measure and review service performance
- Working with a range of stakeholders and interfacing with other HR Shared Service operational teams to ensure seamless service delivery
- Review M.I and conduct analysis, highlighting themes and trends to identify improvements and support complaint resolution
We are looking to attract an Employee Services Manager with operational management experience working within a HR Shared Service environment. You will have people management skills with demonstrable experience of leading through change. Your stakeholder management experience will be apparent, as will your ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a project team. You will have strong expertise in analysing and reporting information and have experience of process simplification and improvement. A good working knowledge of a variety of HRIS will be expected for this vacancy.
About the Business
An industry leading retailer with an established HR Shared Service set up in Manchester.