Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Oakleaf are partnering with the UK's leading residential property management business in their search for an outstanding Recruitment Manager to join their Bedfordshire location. As a values led organisation they're constantly investing to improve the quality of their services and want this to be reflected in throughout the recruitment offering. Their creative approach matched with an unrivalled level of experience allows them to constantly deliver the highest standards to every single stakeholder.
As Recruitment Manager, you will play an integral part in driving the performance of the wider recruitment team whilst making sure the business offers a best in practice service to both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities as Recruitment Manager will include:
- Provide consultative advice to stakeholders across the business on the current market, trends, and the business needs.
- Work with the wider HR Team to identify future needs, succession planning gaps and identify and build relationships with high quality external talent.
- Focus on direct sourcing through LinkedIn and other attraction techniques to ensure cost effectiveness whilst securing top talent.
- Effective use of data from HR operations to inform decisions on hiring and support the up-skilling of managers in the selection process.
- Deliver reports on recruitment analytics, including service level agreements, sourcing effectiveness and KPI's.
- Support and develop a team of direct reports.