As an experience in-house recruiter you will oversee all recruitment activity across the business, manage the candidate journey through the entire recruitment process, from point of application up to offer stage.
- Ensuring job requisitions are correctly raised and authorised
- Sourcing candidates relevant to all open vacancies across EMEA and APAC
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Senior Stakeholders advising on Recruitment process
- Direct sourcing of quality candidates via multiple channels
- Real-time updating of the applicant tracking system
- Conduct full job briefings with line managers
- Look to continuously improve the selection process
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
- Provide candidates with constructive feedback
- Make candidate offers and assists with contracts being raised
- Previous in-house recruitment experience is a must
- Experience recruiting within IT/Technology Sales and Professional Services preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a working knowledge of recruiting policies and practices
- Ability to build relationships, recruit candidates, and influence selection decisions
- Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent IT systems knowledge and experience
If the above sounds like you, apply now and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.