Data & Reporting Analyst
The UKs leading communications Infrastructure Company are seeking an experienced Data analyst to join their team.
This role is initially a 3 month contract with the possibility of it being extended to twelve months.
You will already be an experienced Data Analyst who has excellent knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables, Macros and VLOOKUPS. You will also on occasions need to deliver presentations to a variety of stakeholders, therefore PowerPoint skills and confidence presenting are essential requirements.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities to support stakeholders with their business needs.
- Analyse the requirements and data to support solution design, creating functional specifications and models.
- Develop a good understanding of processes and associated tools and resources throughout the business.
- Contribute to the development of new process through the analysis of relevant data and the construction of new solutions
- Identify and promote opportunities to continually improve delivery of stakeholder requirements.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation to support change to processes and business solutions.
- Experience with being a lead on the development a project with strict timescales.
- Ability to confidentially engage with senior stakeholders.
- Promote good quality Data management.
- Manage the production of ad-hoc reports and generate specific project reports/presentations (monthly/quarterly).
- Excellent Excel Skills - VLOOKUP, Macros and Pivot Tables.
Salary £14-£18 per hour.
Hours per week: 37.5