Standalone HR Business Partner - Investment Management
A global investment management organisation, consisting of circa 10 offices and circa 600 employees is looking for a standalone HR Business Partner (Assistant Director Level) to join the small London office (circa 30 people) and head up all HR Operations, Strategy and Projects in a standalone role, covering the UK & EMEA locations, working in Partnership with the HQ based in Asia.
Reporting directly in to the Global Head of HR (MD) in Asia, and in to the Head of Investments, Europe, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all HR / People matters across London and Europe in a people facing role
- Seek to proactively understand business' needs and formulate appropriate and effective HR strategies to support the business whilst taking into account the broader implications (e.g. HR strategy, other functions)
- Drive organizational effectiveness including change management and implement the overall people strategy
- Enhance Organisation Design to support international growth & operations
- Manage all ER issues
- Responsible for recruitment within the office
- Keep abreast of the macros and trends, anticipate the impact on people and recommend solutions
- Close engagement with business to identify high potentials (low performers as well) and accelerate their potential by facilitating their training & development roadmaps
- Support the Global Head of HR and Centre of Excellence in Singapore, advising on UK regulation and legislation - regarding reward and ER
- Effective influencing of stakeholders and alignment of interest
- Successfully execute global and local HR processes and decisions through effective communications
- Ensure compliance of all HR practices within area of responsibility and with legislative and regulatory requirements, standards and other known relevant policies and guidelines
You will have a track record as a Business Partner or standalone Head of HR ideally in a small - medium sized international financial services / investment management organisation. You will be very comfortable in an operational HR role but also have a track record working directly with senior stakeholders (front office) to deliver HR strategy & projects, working closely with the international offices. You will have a degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD.
If you are interested in applying for the standalone HR Business Partner London role, please apply directly or call 0207 337 7645.