One of the world's largest insurance brokerage and risk management organisations, employing 25,000 team members worldwide and with a global network offering client-service capabilities in more than 150 countries are looking to recruit and experienced Compensation Manager.
The primary focus of the role is to own and drive the strategic delivery of all compensation (cash and equity) activity within the global broking division. The role will interact closely with internal stakeholders including HR, Finance, Risk, Legal and divisional business leadership teams.
Key areas of responsibility will include
- Annual pay review cycle - manage the end-to-end delivery of the annual pay review process. Project management, stakeholder engagement, preparation of data, process governance, colleague communication and post-process review.
- RemCo - support the Reward Director in the preparation and production of proposals and papers for the Remuneration and Nominations Comm Recommendation formulation, analysis, market research, interaction with external Committee advisors, paper drafting and checking, meeting cycle administration.
- Incentives and bonus - management of incentive/bonus plans across the global population including executive level. Engage with key stakeholders and divisional leadership to ensure smooth operation with appropriate regulatory compliance and governance control Facilitate annual review and redesign projects. Drive process improvement to ensure robust administration including documentation, governance, communication etc.
- Salary and allowances - oversight of all salary and allowance-based pay ac Ensure appropriate pay change governance and controls operate effectively. Ensure adherence with global statutory pay requirements.
- LTIP and equity plans - manage annual long-term incentive, deferred compensation and all-employee share- based plan Recommendation process, communication, vesting and participant training and education.
- Benchmarking - oversee annual pay survey submission processes and support the business with ad-hoc benchmarking requiremen Manager and stakeholder training, education and awareness. Engage with survey providers and participants to ensure managers are equipped with effective pay survey data and insights.
- Merger and acquisition activity - drive compensation related processes relating to corporate acquisitions including due diligence assessment of existing and legacy reward arrangements, schemes, liabilities and risks, and driving the integration and harmonisation of acquired population
- Team management - line manage the Reward Analyst roles to ensure effective delivery of their objectives and key accountabil Conduct timely performance management and other developmental line management duties.
- Senior Reward professional with proven record of effectively managing compensation activity within an international financial services organisatio
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- International reward management
- UK Remuneration Committee (RemCo)
- Bonus and incentive scheme management and review
- Financial services pay regulation compliance
- Merger and acquisition reward processes
- Pay and tax legislation
- Exec and general population benchmarking
- Line/team management