Learning & Development Partner
One of the leading international financial services houses located in Chelmsford are looking for an experience Learning and Development professional who act as an L&D Partner in the best interests of the company. To support the Head of L&D and the HRD Exec Team to achieve the HR strategic objectives. Responsible for L&D initiatives, including design, procurement, delivery and full administration of L&D solutions. To provide L&D links across the company with management and external partners.
Design & Delivery
- Recommend and source relevant learning solutions options considering a range of mediums, including F2F, eLearning, social etc.
- Design, deliver and evaluate learning solutions, using most appropriate learning method and medium to meet business objectives.
- Responsible for a range of learning areas, which may include, management, leadership and talent management or early career and core skills personal development, ensuring it is relevant, timely and effective.
- Collaborate with and build strong relationships with HR Business Partners and business leaders to deliver advice, support and learning solutions to meet development needs.
- Review development plans, identifying and collating training needs and gaps.
- Source, select and arrange internal and external learning solutions to address competency gaps
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external providers.
- Partner Head of L&D, HR Directors and HRBPs to build robust talent management and succession planning activities, including ensuring development plans are supported.
- CIPD or L&D equivalent qualified or commitment to working towards
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (desirable)
- Level A & B Psychometrics and or MBTI, Hogan
- Strategic partnering gained in a commercial setting
- Experience of dealing with complex relationships and influencing the business
- Tactical negotiation experience with internal/external suppliers and stakeholders
- Proven successful project and programme management experience delivering against deadlines
- Evidence of effectively prioritising risks to manage workload
- Feedback and coaching around psychometric and or 360 tools