Occupational Health Physiotherapist - Ellesmere Port - Permanent Full Time
Job Ref: SR-3895
Occupational Health Physiotherapist
Location: Ellesmere Port
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
My client a leading Health Care provider are looking for a qualified Occupational Health Physiotherapist to work on a full time permanent basis at their client’s site in Ellesmere Port. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an Occupational Physiotherapy Service to the Customer.
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Provide reports to Management following assessment indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
- Identification of hazards within the work place
- Conduct ergonomic risk assessments
- Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
To apply you must have Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics, be a Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE) and have postgraduate clinical experience.
Salary: £28K - £32K