We are currently recruiting for a Reward Manager to join our client on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the HR Director you will play a key role in further developing and improving our clients approach to reward across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for contributing to and delivery of the reward strategy
• Primary point of contact for pay and benefit programmes, processes and policies across UK and Europe
• Planning and delivery of the annual pay review process and recommending improvements
• Ensuring that bonus plans are calculated and administered correctly in UK and Europe
• Completing annual salary surveys and reporting on market position and other insights
• Responsible for the set up and effective administration of benefits initiatives across UK and Europe
• Provide pay recommendations to support with external hires and internal moves
• Proactively brings market intelligence to key business decisions to ensure our pay and benefit programmes are both relevant and competitive
• Responsible for efficiently managing existing and future benefits Schemes (e.g. Private healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, voluntary benefits platform)
• Responsible for communication and branding regarding our benefits package
• Providing accurate management information and data on a regular basis, reporting on and evaluating current reward and incentive practices
• Overseeing the delivery of employee surveys and suggesting improvements
• Managing the annual reward and social activity budget across UK and Europe
• Keeping up to date with legislative requirements within the UK and Europe and implementing C&B changes as required
• Experience of supporting/administering Reward and incentive processes in a retail environment or other fast paced multi-site environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great influencer through building relationships as much as technical knowledge
• Strong organisational skills with high level of integrity and discretion
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.