Learning and Development Co-Ordinator
Are you a Learning and Development Assistant looking to gain fantastic experience within a Leading International Law Firm? Then this could be the perfect role for you.
This Global Award-winning Law Firm is seeking to find a dedicated and enthusiastic Learning and Development Co-Ordinator to join their vibrant team. They are in search of an ambitious and confident individual with a minimum of 6 months experience in Learning and Development to implement their brilliant skills into this challenging role.
The Learning and Development Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Managing all training events and providing necessary admin support.
- Participating in ad hoc projects and induction processes.
- Supporting the Global Head L&D accordingly.
- Be the face of L&D and first point of contact, including answering queries.
- Co-ordinate the Firm's Learning Programmes such as; face-to-face training sessions and liaising accordingly with Global Head L&D, IT/ Reception/ Catering etc.
- Provide support in inductions for new starters.
- Get involved in numerous projects and provide administrative support accordingly.
Essential experience/ skills:
- At least 6 months experience in L&D is required
- Confidence in internal and external communication.
- Inability to engage individuals using written and oral skills.
- Strong IT literacy.
- Recent experience of managing a training and/or events database.
- Well-organised and self-motivated individual.
If you are interested and would like more information about the company and team, please get in touch.