(FTC) Regional HR Business Partner (North) with a well-known blue chip for 6 months
(FTC) Regional HR Business Partner with a well-known blue chip for 6 months
A Field-based role supporting a chain of hotels
Contract type - 6 months fixed term contract
Location - Based in the North covering the North-West and North Wales
Reward - £50-60k per annum + car + bonus
We are looking for a CIPD qualified, and experienced HR Business Partner to join a FTSE 50 organisation on a 6-months fixed term contract to support a chain of hotels.
This position would suit someone with an ER background and succession planning knowledge to support the hotel leadership teams to be even more successful and to continue their commitment to ensure engaged teams and ongoing career development.
What you will be doing:
As a pivotal player in the operations HR Team, you will help to lead the delivery of the HR plan within the business and work closely with your aligned stakeholders through the provision of a proactive, commercially-focused and coaching-driven HR generalist service in line with their Employee Value Proposition.
Particular focus will be on:-
- Talent Management
- Management Skills
- Leadership Behaviours
- Employee Relations / Employee Policy
- Supporting our business objectives and strategic plans
Building relationships with the wider HR Business functions of Resourcing, Engagement & Communications, Learning & Development, Reward and Insight by acting as a HR operational interface whether as part of the HR plan activity and/or through key projects and business change.
We would love you to apply because:-
- You already have a strong HR background - whether generalist, specialist, or ER - and are looking to undertake a field-based role
- You have proven experience handling employee relations issues and risks successfully - and know how to coach managers
- CIPD qualified with a logical and organised approach that is underpinned with solid academics.
- Confident to demonstrate your experience in all of the key role requirements and able to build rapport with stakeholders swiftly
- Experience of working closely with operational teams would be beneficial to ensure you it the ground running in this fast-paced and demanding 6-months role
- You're a collaborative and innovative thinker who can drive effective performance