Global Insurance Services organisation for a Regulatory Rewards Specialist. Reporting into the Head of HR EMEA, this role will be responsible for the management and implementation of a total over haul of their rewards structure, harmonisation of frameworks over numerous businesses that have been acquired over the past few years.
You will working on the following;
Overseeing all changes to remuneration programs for all business lines and harmonising and consolidating a standard platform where possible
Ensuring appropriate compensation governance, including effective running of the EMEA REMCO
Contributing to the compensation work stream for future M&A action
Contributing to or leading other strategic compensation projects
Significant knowledge of global complex Reward structures and benchmarking (Towers) within an regulatory environment
- Experienced reward professional with strong experience to have been gained within the financial services, ideally the insurance sector. Experience will have ideally included a strong European / international dimension.
- Variable pay plan design to include drafting pay plan documentations.
- Able to model pay plans and partner with finance to ensure accurate and robustaccruals. Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong exposure to regulatory requirements within financial services, ideally to have included SII, and the required impact to plan design and governance.
- Experience of preparing for and presenting at Remuneration Committees.
- Strong working experience of formal job evaluation frameworks and benchmarking principles. Willis Towers Watson experience, highly advantageous.
- Will have designed and led robust compensation planning cycles.
Day rates and FTC considered. 12 months contract. This is a really interesting project so needs someone with determination and the ability to influence across a traditionally difficult business. Can wait for strong candidates on notice.