Great opportunity to work for a leading professional services business in Essex/London.
My client has a rare opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter to join their business on a permanent basis within their Essex and/or London offices.
Working within a team based environment, this role will take full responsibility for the recruitment process within a defined client group and strong stakeholder management is essential to be successful within this role. There is also the opportunity to develop new initiatives within the business and candidates must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
1. To deliver an excellent, proactive professional recruitment service to the Firm to attract and recruit high calibre talent at all levels, in accordance with Firm strategy and recruitment budget
2. To assist in the management of the recruitment cycle for Fee Earner Recruitment, this will also include involvement in Partner recruitment.
3. To also assist in the management of International recruitment by proving support to hiring managers in various locations
4. To ensure that Fee Earner headcount is managed to budget and that the staff recruited are of a sufficiently high calibre, by constantly reviewing the most effective/efficient way of screening CVs
5. To represent the Recruitment function within the wider HR Department, participating in meetings as required
6. To develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly with Partners and Managers. To carry the necessary gravitas and credibility to engender respect from these stakeholders
7. To deliver a high standard of recruitment customer service to the Firm. Take job briefings from internal stakeholders and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Firm's practice areas and business
8. To influence Partners and stakeholders in relation to recruitment strategy
9. To attend interviews as and when required
10. To assist the HR Manager - Recruitment in setting and monitoring the annual recruitment budget
11. To produce and analyse management information as required and as a result make recommendations to the HR Director/HR Manager - Recruitment
12. To deliver recruitment specific projects, as communicated and agreed with the HR Recruitment Manager
13. To assist in the management of direct recruitment, including recruitment advertising campaigns, Employee Referral Schemes and development/delivery of a social media recruitment strategy
14. To manage the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for Fee Earners, to monitor and review performance of suppliers, negotiate rates and hold agency briefings
15. To provide ongoing external benchmarking and highlight any issues or market trends to the wider HR team. Lead on the annual salary review process with guidance from the HR Manager - Recruitment.
16. To fully embrace the principles of diversity across all recruitment processes
17. To assist in positioning the recruitment team as a proactive, strategic service to help the Firm achieve its strategy and ambitions. To adapt the recruitment services to reflect any changes in the strategy of the Firm or recruitment budget
18. To work with the wider HR Team to ensure policies/procedures are efficient and in line with best practice
19. To take responsibility for seeking out innovative and cost effective recruitment solutions for the Firm
20. To always represent the business in as positive a light as possible with any intermediary (headhunter, recruitment agency, social media, soft copy etc.)
21. Be able to manage any other recruitment as and when needed and during times of absence of other members of the recruitment team.
This is a developing role and the job profile is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team's objectives and firm policy.