Senior HR Manager - Hertfordshire - £48-50,000 plus car allowance plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Senior HR Manager to join this commercial organisation based in Hertfordshire. You will provide strategic HR direction and business planning to HR services within the region. You will manage, develop and lead a team to meet HR targets and goals and lead and support with major change initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Formulate, develop and implement strategic HR goals
- Provide the HR lead on major change initiatives (TUPE, redundancies, restructures)
- Lead, develop and motivate the HR team
- Provide an effective and efficient advice and support service to Senior and operational managers
- Employee Relations - advise Managers grievance, disciplinary and capability
- Liaise with Trade Unions
- Assist in the succession planning and talent management
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience of working in a multi site complex organisation
- Strong Generalist
This role will involve travel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.