Do you have experience working in a demanding administrative role looking to further your knowledge in Recruitment?
A Leading International Law Firm is looking for a well-organised, confident and great communicator to join their prestigious and enthusiastic HR team. This is an amazing opportunity to gain full exposure to the complete recruitment lifecycle. From working with Seniors within the Resourcing team as well as supporting the advertisement of roles and managing interviews, this Recruitment Assistant role is perfect for a self-motivated and vibrant individual.
The Recruitment Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Head of Resourcing and Advisors with advertisement, interviewing and issuing documentation accordingly.
- Arranging events for the Firm from preparing information packs to creating PowerPoint slides.
- Processing applications and organising interviews.
- Go-to person for any queries involving recruitment.
- Full responsibility for the background screening process of candidates.
- Liaising with other departments to produce projects and presentations.
- General Administrative support.
Essential experience/ skills:
- Proven experience within an office environment with recruitment.
- Working in a high pressured administrative role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowing the importance of efficiency and punctuality when performing/ completing tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
If you are passionate about progressing within Recruitment and want to work inside a thriving HR team then this could be the role for you! For more information about the company and team, please get in touch.