My client, a forward thinking Law Firm based within the heart of the City, now have an exciting opportunity available for a L&D Coordinator to join the team. The ideal candidate will have prior L&D experience and have previously worked within the legal industry. The team are friendly and supportive and to fit in this role you must have a can do attitude and be willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
This role with manage all global training events and associated administration for these and any external courses. Whilst also managing the LMS, e-learning portal, induction process and ad hoc projects, supporting the Global Head of L&D as required.
14 month maternity cover starting early December
- Co-ordinate the Firm's Learning Programmes including room set up, catering, reception, materials.
- Advertise and promote courses internally.
- Manage internal and external training provider relationships
- Regular contact with international offices re certain local learning programmes
- Co-ordinate and schedule timetable
- Management of the LMS and L&D Intranet Pages
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Firm's learning management system
- Continuous improvement of the LMS
- Compliance training management
- Provide support on new starter inductions
- Responsible for maintaining CCR records
- Answering queries relating to CCR.
- General L&D Support
- Monthly reports - create monthly reports for:
- Undertake/participate in one off projects, as required
- Well organised and pro-active with a keen eye for detail
- Recent experience of managing a training and/or events database, ideally Cornerstone
- Confidence in dealing with internal clients and external providers
- Client orientated
- Self-starting with high energy levels and stamina
Competitive salary on offer. 14 month maternity cover starting early December. Please do apply and any questions email email@example.com