Regional HR Manager
- Full Time
As a Regional HR Manager you will work with a number of key stakeholders within the Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire region. By aligning to your stakeholders, you will play a hugely influential role within our clients business, supporting in shaping the people agenda and delivery of the business agenda.
One of the UK's leading retailers, our clients main aim is to offer support and leadership to each employee ensuring career visions and expectations are reached. They wish to extend the high level of customer service they deliver to consumer's right over to their employees to guarantee they have a clear vision for their future.
You will play a significant role within this business. You will be heavily involved in supporting and shaping the worker programme and delivery of the business agenda. Your input will need to have a substantial positive impression on our customers through our employees.
This is an ideal role for a HR professional who wants to be part of shaping the function through effective relationships.
- Be a trusted business advisor to your key stakeholders
- Engage with the centres of expertise to support business transformation and performance improvement
- To provide expertise on organisational design and change to enable business improvements
- To coach and develop leaders to deliver high levels of employee engagement and performance
- Responsible for embedding a performance culture by supporting the business with their engagement agenda
- Aligning the HR and business strategy to design and deliver Divisional/functional people plans which integrate with the wider Strategy
The Regional HR Manager will be commercially focused with established relationship, influencing and stakeholder management skills. You will be able to adapt your style to the demands of your stakeholders across a number of sites in your patch and in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Have been working in a retail HR background in a fast paced, multi-site environment
- Flexible approach to travel.
- Great relationship management with clear commercial insight
- Customer focused and to have an employee experience mind-set
- Experience in changing business circumstances effectively.
- Working in or have experience in a complex matrix style organisation.
- Innovative at problem solving
My client is offering a competitive salary up to £63,000 + Car/Car Allowance and excellent benefits package.