HR Systems Analyst
HR Systems Analyst, South Manchester, up to £27K
Macmillan Davies are thrilled to working with a client in their search to find a HR Systems Analyst based in South Manchester. You will work closely with the HR and Learning and Development departments, to use and interpret data to write reports from the HR and Learning Management Systems. You will also be required to build and maintain Management Information Dashboards and to develop the capability of the HR and Learning Management Systems.
* Excellent time management, detail orientated with exceptional planning and organisational skills
* Experienced in working with databases and report writing
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency MS Excel
* Experience and understanding of operational processes within HR
* Naturally analytical approach to day-to-day tasks
* Ability to work on initiative and prioritise workloads
* Ability to project manage
* Dashboard reporting
* Ideally educated to A' Level standard with good verbal and numerical skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal sensitively and diplomatically with a range of people
* Gain thorough knowledge of HR/Payroll, Fleet, Flexible Benefits and Learning and Development systems, propose enhancements and develop capability to support the HR and Learning and Development Function.
* Develop a suite of Management Information Dashboards including monitoring labour turnover, absence, resourcing requirements, gender pay gap reporting and compliance with training interventions.
* Utilise HR dashboard reports to analyse and display data trends
* Develop reports from the HR/Payroll system, to support the efficient processing of pay and benefits to employees.
* Prepare ad hoc reports
* Review and update HR processes in accordance with the Group Employee Handbook and best practice
* Develop detailed process maps for all employee life-cycle events (e.g. new starters, transfers, and leavers)
* To support the HR Administrator and Payroll Officer in administrative tasks as required.