2 days left
- Full Time
Experienced HR Advisors - ready for your next step?
A number of our corporate clients who operate in the legal, FS and general professional services sectors, have informed us of their imminent needs for experienced, talent HR advisors.
If you are looking to move away from a shared service environment and/or wanting to be in a more client facing role with the exposure of working closely with HR Business Partners on the delivery and implementation of People Plans, then these opportunities could suit you.
The roles will involve:
* Supporting and working closely with the HR Business Partners in implementation of people plans
* Acting as first point of contact for line managers on people issues
* Working on various ad-hoc projects covering learning and development, recruitment, workforce planning, international HR, pay and reward etc.
* Regular coaching and upskilling line managers to manage employment relationships effectively
* Assisting in the delivery of the HR calendar
* Assisting in the delivery of HR change projects
* Ad-hoc support on various HR initiatives aligned with the people plan
* A generalist HR background
* Proven track record of delivering
* Strong and confident employee relations skills gained in high volume transactional environments with disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence management cases
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* CIPD Qualified
* Demonstrable experience in similar roles, ideally with experience in professional services
* A passion to excel and develop in your HR career
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly