Superb opportunity for an ambitious Reward Analyst to join this leading edge business and play a key part in assisting with job evaluation, annual pay cycle and appraisal, salary survey management and policy administration. You will also be included in multiple implementations and project roll-outs across Europe.
Reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Manager for Europe you main responsibilities will include:
- Complete salary and benefit survey and benchmarking exercise
- Responsible for Job Evaluations using Hay Methodology and maintain the job description library
- Analyse compensation trends in order to review and update the pay and benefits packages
- Create and maintain compensation metrics/analytics,
- Support the Department Manager in various Compensation and Benefits projects.
- Support Annual appraisal and pay and bonus review. The role will suit someone who is well-organised, analytical, motivated to learn and excellent in problem solving. You should be comfortable working in fast paced international businesses with matrix structures - an understanding of cross-culture differences and management practices is highly desirable.
Suitable candidates will have evidenced experience and achievements in compensation and benefits (European exposure would be an advantage), knowledge and experience in job evaluation (HAY or Towers Watson) and compensation analysis, excellent excel and numerical skills and the ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organization.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.