EMEA Learning and Talent Consultant - £60,000 - £65,000
EMEA TALENT AND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - UP TO £65,000 PA
Our client, a leading global financial services organisation is looking to recruit an EMEA Learning & Talent Development Consultant to join their team in London.
This role will suit a bright individual with a passion for L&D and behavioural change and an ambition to progress their career in a growing organisation.
What the role entails:
- Acting as an internal consultant to build excellent intenrnal relationships and drive the L&TD agenda for the business.
- Programme managing Talent, Learning & Development projects end to end.
- Assist the senior leadership with setting the L&D agenda.
What they are looking for:
- French or German language skills advantageous
- L&TD SME, with broad skillset and a willingness to get involved in projects.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with excellent delivery skills
- Graduate calibre with Masters preferred.
- Keen passion for Learning.
- CIPD advantageous.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Learning candidate to take the next step in their career, surrounded by an excellent team and plenty of career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on 0203 031 2468 / email@example.com