HR Administrator - Berkshire - Part Time
I'm currently looking for a HR Administrator to join a fun, highly entrepreneurial and values driven company which has achieved an impressive growth year on year.
Responsibilities will vary some of the key responsibilities highlighted below:
- First point of contact for HR
- Display and promote the company values in all people interactions
- Maintain HR information and records; including Contracts of Employment, new starter paperwork, employee information.
- Ensure Right to Work records are up to date and relevant.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Organise interviews and participate in the interview process
- Smooth transition of new starters through the probation process
If you are passionate about people, want to work for a company that will offer you flexibility and rewards its employees then apply now and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.