My client is looking for a part time (afternoons only) Benefits Administrator to work alongside members of the HR team, assisting in the maintenance and management our their clients' benefits plan, including private medical, dental and travel insurances, life assurance, income protection and life assurance
Key Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Working with advisers and managers to obtain quotes from insurers
- Contacting insurance companies for quotes to add new hires to benefits
- Communicating with clients and their employees to advise of insurance costs
- Adding new hires to benefits
- Remove leavers from insurance
- Update our database and client records regarding benefits
- Produce reports, including starters, leavers, insurance coverage and participation
- Correspondence to employees confirming coverage
- Some knowledge of pension administration or Auto Enrolment would be advantageous, though not compulsory.
- Liaising with employees, clients, benefit providers
- Providing general administration - filing, updating and maintaining internal system, scanning, binding and printing
Administration experience in a fast moving client facing environment is a must
Please note that due to the location of the offices driving license and car owner is essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.