Graduate Recruitment Adviser
1 day left
- Full Time
Graduate Recruitment Adviser -Magic Circle Law Firm
Our client, a magic circle law firm, are looking to recruit a high potential Graduate Recruitment Adviser to join their already established and successful team.
This role will join an already successful resourcing function with a focus on the delivery of excellence. It is a fantastic opportunity to bulid upon existing Trainee recruitment skills within a prestigious environment, with a strong culture and development opportunities.
- To work in collaboration with targetted university partners to plan campus activities
- Oversee training contract interview process and manage the pipelining of graduate/ trainee talent into the organisation from end to end.
- Work closely with the Trainee Recruitment Manager to support projects and outline initiatives
- Build expert knowledge of university partnerships to advise on campus strategy.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following core experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Previous graduate recruitment experience in professional or financial services
- Confident and able to take a hands-on approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively within a team and on autonomously when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Previous experience of a recruitment system is preferable.
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468
Apply for Graduate Recruitment Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly