Regional HR Business Partner
Title: Regional HR Business PartnerLocation: South East EnglandSalary: £40,000 + Company CarOakleaf are partnering with one of the UK's leading privately-owned construction and engineering businesses in their search for a Regional HR Business Partner. With over 50 years of experience my client has built a reputable business and a workforce of over 2000.Through hard work and innovation, they have diversified into new business areas allowing them to double in size over the last decade. As a Regional HR Business Partner, you will play an integral part in implementing the HR agenda across one of their key regions. Your role will make sure HR deliverers a best in practice service that matches the wider company mission, vision and values.As a Regional HR business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Provide sound HR advice on a range of issues including; disciplinary, grievance, employment legislation and contractual issues.
- Work with the wider HR team to develop a HR plan for the business area supported in conjunction with the key operational stakeholders.
- Drive a strong culture of engagement and positive employee relations across the business.
- Support managers with all aspects of succession planning, manpower planning to support the business's growth and expansion strategy.
- Take on projects to support the business's strategic growth plans and supporting the business with change management.
- Maintaining high levels of HR visibility to encourage a supportive HR culture.