Compensation & Benefits Department Manager
An opportunity for the Compensation & Benefits Department Manager to develop HR policies to ensure both fairness and sustainability to the organisation whilst owning the process for appraisal, looking after the regional moderation and directly assuring operations for the organisation's branches, including the UK headquarters of the organisation in Berkshire.
One of the top 20 most respected companies world-wide and in the top 100 largest organisations. The company is a leader in engine manufacturer and has approximately 30 million customers worldwide.
The key responsibilities for the sucessful Compensation & Benefits Department Manager will include:
- HR policy management - designing, maintaining and supervising of implementation
- Harmonising the internal working regulation across the region
- Supervising the revision of regional mobility policy and its implementation
- Being responsible for various HR policies, such as the promotion scheme, appraisal scheme, reward policy, travel policy, job grading and job grading committee management
- Looking after regional compensation and benefit management
- Being responsible for compensation and benefit planning including regional salary revision process
- Owning job evaluation process to design and revise job grading, supervising the European implementation
- Supervising salary benchmark to maintain market competitiveness, reflecting in the regional salary revision policy and its operation
- Looking after regional appraisal management
- Owning the regional appraisal policy as well as appraisal operations for regional senior moderation, under the supervision of Head of Regional HR planning
You will have comparable compensation & benefits experience in a similar managerial capacity and ideally have had a role within an international organisation with matrix structures.
£64,000 - 67,500 + a comprehensive list of benefits (available on request)