3 days left
- Full Time
Are you currently working in a sales role or a recruitment role, working long hours and weekends, and looking for a role in which you can transfer your current skills, whilst gaining more of a work life balance? If you answered "Yes" , we want to speak to you!
You may not have realised the relevancy of your current career to recruitment or the amazing rewards that this sector has to offer. Whether you are an experienced sales consultant looking for your first step in recruitment, working in another sector with transferable skills, or currently working for another business in the recruitment sector, Michael Page Human Resources could offer you the career, training and development you are looking for.
At PageGroup we take pride in our proven ability to train and develop individuals, celebrate success and promote on achievement. Over the past 12 months we have made 956 promotions across the organisation and with over 98% of our Executive Team starting their careers as consultants at PageGroup, we are able to demonstrate our commitment to developing, promoting and retaining our talent.
This role would be based from our London office - our largest office in the UK - and would sit within our growing London and South East HR function, who are recognised as the leading Human Resources team across the South East; both in our high performance and our positive, inclusive culture.
The Successful Applicant
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above, we want to speak to you! Our Recruitment Consultants - a high number of which are incredibly successful - come from many different backgrounds with transferable skills, including but not limited to:
Michael Page Human Resources in London are currently looking for professionals, with a proven track record of success against targets, to transfer their experience and skills to the role of Recruitment Consultant.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your day will be challenging and varied, taking responsibility for both candidates and clients.
The day-to-day responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Managing and growing a client database
- Developing new opportunities by means of business development calls and client meetings
- Developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search
- Managing the entire recruitment process from initial job specification through to interviews and offer stage
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work for the London office of a FTSE 250, leading brand name in the recruitment industry, who are unparalleled in terms of Training and Development, as well as career progression
- Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Quarterly bonus, subject to performance
- Extensive rewards and incentives; monthly breakfast club, quarterly highfliers and red letter events, subject to performance
- Full and ongoing training
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities - including International relocation if desired