Currently recruiting a HR Generalist for a 6 month contract. Based in Dunfermline, Fife within Manufacturing.
Manufacturing business in Dunfermline.
- Provide ongoing operational support and advice to employees and line managers.
Develop HR Policy and documentation in line with the company's values.
- Lead performance management, working closely with the senior management within the organisation to embed new processes
- Develop strong working relationships with all levels of Managers
- Responsible for the personal and professional development of the organisation's employees, which involves induction, training and development
- Identify, design and develop great learning solutions for the business and it's people
- Identify, design and develop engagement solutions
- Support the embedding of values for the business and culture development
- Lead on all HR change projects and initiatives for the business
- Have had a solid understanding of up to date employment law.
- Able to get your sleeves rolled up and get on with the task in hand and highly organised
- Capable of delivering in a constantly changing environment, demonstrating high levels of initiative and patience
- Immediately available/ short notice period