Interim HR Consultant
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with an organisation based in Reading who are seeking a HR Consultant to assist with a project they are currently undertaking.
Reporting to the Director you will provide HR expertise and support the end to end restructure process. Key activities will include
• Development of JD’s and Job Evaluation
• Assimilation and matching process
• 121 consultation meetings
• Shortlisting and robust Competency Based Interview Selection & Assessment process
• Communicating outcomes
• Management of displaced staff
The ideal person will be able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and staff throughout and who can support line managers and staff with:-
• Providing HR expertise and advice across a range of people related issues associated with restructures and redundancies
• Identifying practical solutions, ensuring they understand the options available to them
• The implementation of HR policies
• Undertake appeal hearings
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.