Learning and Development Consultant - 12 month FTC
Our client is a global insurance provider with multiple subsidiaries providing various insurance products. They are looking for a Learning and Development Manager on a 12 month FTC.
The candidate will be part of the Talent Management team and will work closely with the Head of Talent and Development to drive the L&D function. This will involve liaising with key stakeholders to identify learning requirements and business objectives then implementing training and OD projects to support this.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is not afraid to be hands on and be involved in the design, delivery and facilitation process.
- Experienced facilitator and coach using various learning and development tools
- Collaborative approach to learning
- Ability provide learning solutions tailored to stakeholders learning requirements
- Attention to detail and time management
- A degree in HR or relevant business disciplines
This opportunity with a global company is not to be missed. On offer is a great package with endless career opportunities
For further detail please contact Terri on 020 3031 2468 or email email@example.com