Learning & Development Specialist
Making sure leaders and managers are developing and that they are motivated to learn and perform to the best of their abilities through learning technology and engaging with social media.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering social media engagement programmes for the business which includes the companies eLearning strategy.
This role has a high expectancy that you will be up to date at all times with developments in learning technologies.
This business know the values of what their customers look for. They sell high end products in the market whilst heavily supporting major charities.
The company has been around for 130 years and is one of the leading retailer in beauty known to the market.
- You will be working closely with the Sales Training team to develop current and future L&D strategies.
- Monitor and study present eLearning to shape future plans and initiatives
- Create eLearning modules to push business objectives
- Read relevant journals
- Subscribe to relevant web publications
- Increase the use of social media within the business to communicate with customers and function as primary social media content developer.
- Create social media learning modules to drive business objectives
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Continuously research new methodologies and theories on workplace learning and leadership development
- Present findings at training team meetings to ensure that the organisation's training approach remains current and relevant and that optimum effectiveness is maintained at all times
- CIPD qualified (or ASTD - CPLP, ICTP)
- Previous long term involvement in using social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.)
- A solid portfolio to showcase how you have produced and delivered a successful social media scheme demonstrating rapid growth in followers and engagement Proven has been proven.
- Experience in working in an eLearning platform (Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, etc.)
- Proven experience in the design of learning programmes (face-to-face, virtual, eLearning, blended learning)
- Experience in analysing learning programme effectiveness
- Experience in leading Training Needs Analysis programmes
- Experience in web-based facilitation (Web-Ex, Watchitoo, etc.)
A very competitive salary and package is on offer for this role CIRCA £50k. If you feel your previous experience will suit this opportunity please apply or get in contact with: