More specifically, as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Working with the Global Head of Partner Recruitment to coordinate the end to end recruitment process
- Liaising with Partners, recruitment agencies and candidates to manage them through the process
- Managing agency relationships
- Maintaining the recruitment system and websites
- Ensuring consistency of candidate records / search files
- Coordinating the interview process both internally and externally
- Manage updates to Partner recruitment marketing materials
- Liaising with teams to manage the onboarding process
- Ad hoc project work
With a background in recruitment, ideally within financial or professional services, you must have exceptional adminsitrative and communication skills and a thorough understanding of the end to end recruitment process. You must also have a passion for this area of HR and ideally an interest in law/the legal industry. Candidates looking to make the move inhouse from agency will also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain the exposure to senior stakeholders and play a real part in the recruitment process.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.