1 day left
- Full Time
More specifically, as a L&D Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinating the firms learning programmes
- Managing the LMS and L&D intranet pages
- Leading with the firms induction for both business services and fee earners
- Supporting the Global Head of L&D with the design and delivery of courses
- Supporting with ad hoc project work
- Be the 'face of L&D' and the first point of contact for employees globally
You must have a background in L&D, ideally within the professional services, and have a passion for growing your career in this area of HR. You must have a great work ethic and the drive to do well in a successful and high performing business. Ideally, you will have an understanding of legal development and training courses for lawyers.
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for L&D Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly