HR Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a leading international corporate bank based in the City, and looking for an interim HR Business Partner to join the team for a 6-month contract initially and to start ASAP. The HR function is currently without two superior managers so this a newly created role to support and oversee the team through this busy period and manage the senior leadership team internally.
The role responsibilities will also include:
- Assisting in the research and development of HR initiatives ensuring best, appropriate and relevant practice is applied
- Managing complex HR projects cross functionally such as succession planning, GDPR and workforce planning
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive change in people management across the organisation
- Reviewing HR Business Partners work (reports, project proposals etc) prior to submitting to the business to sign off
- Assisting HR team members with the reward cycle, performance management and the appraisal process
The ideal candidate will have come from a small-medium banking background and be immediately available to start a new position. Broad HR generalist experience is required and examples of where you have worked closely with the senior leadership team and built relationships at that level. The role will support the junior members of the HR team in their day to day workload, take the lead on driving strategic HR projects across the business and assisting in drafting new or amending existing HR policies.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly