HR Manager (Confidential)
As HR Manager you will be responsible for HR for the Company, from HR Admin to ER and additional generalist HR activities ie recruitment.
A long-standing SME Manufacturing business in the West Midlands.
As HR Manager you will be in a standalone role with the autonomy to manage your own workload. Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all employee relations issues and making appropriate recommendations, especially related to sickness &absence.
- Recruitment and selection across the Business as well as pre-employment checks and issuing contracts.
- Providing guidance to managers on performance management issues.
- Responsibility for new-employee on-boarding activities ie 30/60/90 day check.
- Developing and maintaining accurate employee records.
- Ongoing development of HR policies and procedures.
- All HR admin activities.
You will have sound experience of employee relations and more generalist HR including recruitment. My client is looking for an HR Manager who is able to work autonomously and manage your own workload. You will have good attention to detail and a focus on doing the basics well, with the ability to identify new opportunities for continuous improvement within HR.
In addition you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders and managers.
It is imperative that you have a flexible and can-do attitude - this role requires an individual who will carry out HR admin activities as an integral part of the HR Manager role.
Up to £40,000 per annum