5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Stand alone HR Manager to join a successful entrepreneurial business with a strong brand and a growing international presence.
A fast growing SME with an enviable reputation for the quality of its products, customer service levels and technical expertise. Vision and enthusiasm throughout the business is the driving force behind an energetic 'can-do' and customer-centric culture. The company has a track-record of promoting high-achievers throughout the business.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director (and co-owner of the business), the HR Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the HR function (across two sites). Key areas of focus include:
- Recruit and retain staff (currently c. 135)
- Manage relationships with new and existing recruitment agencies
- Leverage marketing and brand to reduce reliance on agencies and associated costs
- Take responsibility for new employee inductions
- Track attendance and manage return to work interviews
- Assess training needs and arrange training
- Develop, implement and review HR policies and procedures
- Conduct performance reviews and disciplinary hearing
- Maintain personnel records
- Contribute to a positive company-wide culture
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Relevant experience in a similar role
* Dynamism, adaptability and positive attitude
* Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
* Attention to details
* Superior communication skills
* Ability to get things done
* CIPD qualification desirable (training could be provided to the right candidate)
£45,000 - £60,000 plus package.