Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
My client is one of the leading suppliers of RPO recruitment services in the world. They work together in partnerships with some of the biggest companies both in the FTSE 100 and also globally. They are looking to recruit a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to work onsite for one of a leading investment bank based in Canary Wharf.
The Graduate Recruitment Coordinator will be supporting the coordination of the recruitment and onboarding strategy for the investment bank at the undergraduate level.
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the coordination and execution of attraction activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the management of the divisional University / School Teams.
- Coordination of the IBD and GCM Full Time, Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern selection process for London and regional offices in EMEA:
- Facilitate screening of applications by the business on a regular basis
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviewers, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Ensure business reps are fully briefed and are aware of all relevant information regarding the interview day and recruitment process
- Facilitate interview schedule acting as the point of contact for both candidates and assessors on the day
- Arrange candidate travel and accommodation including reimbursements of expenses and processing of invoices
- Collect and log interview feedback, update recruiting trackers and applicant tracking system as candidates move through the process
- Provide feedback to candidates
- Administer the candidate sell and on boarding process
- Ensure all aspects of the graduate recruitment process coordination are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Track business involvement at events and interviews, updating both the Recruitment Manager and HR.
- Coordination of the Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern Programmes including the support of programme admin and logistics
- Creation of CV books, face books, welcome guides, programme calendar and other relevant programme related documentation
- Booking of senior speakers series, training and project based sessions
- Booking and staffing of programme networking events
- Support with the coordination of all midpoint and final performance reviews across the IBD & GCM Programmes.
- Track budget actuals for all IBD & GCM graduate recruiting and programme related activities.
- Attend events as required
- Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team Coordinator Group on new initiatives to improve current processes
- Participation in wider campus recruitment team projects and working groups e.g. Spring Insight Programme
- Good understanding of the undergraduate recruitment landscape
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Analytical and strong reporting skills
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility with respect to working hours - travel may be required