Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche business based in Gloucester is looking for a Personal Assistant to support a board of seven Directors.
This highly diverse role will include (but, not limited too) the following responsibilies;
- Diary management
- Taking, preparing and issuing minutes
- Organisation and booking of all on and off site meetings
- Organising travel
- Day to day filing of Directors paperwork
- Screening telephone calls and handling enquiries
- Provide high quality confidentiality to all directors
- Provide support to the trustees of a charity fund they have set up
- Management and organisation of company functions
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required
This position is integral to the business! You will hold a position of responsibility and be comfortable dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
Applicants must be experience in all or most of the above and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Possess excellent MS Office skills, including Outlook and PowerPoint
- Have a confident, enthusiastic and energetic manner
- Be flexible and approachable with a can do attitude
- Shorthand or Audio typing skills are not essential but would an advantage
If you are looking for a move into an organisation with an exciting future and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors