HR Administrator - L&D - Global Blue Chip - Bracknell
2 days left
- Full Time
I am excited to be partnering with a Global Blue Chip company based in Bracknell to hire an HR Administrator to support a successful Learning and Development Function. You will be a highly numerate and analytical individual with a keen interest in L&D and Talent with a Degree level qualification. We are looking for candidates keen to progress their career within HR as this client offers a clear career path for high achievers. We are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Managing the new induction flow process for new joiners
- Working with the L&D Manager to book delegates onto training courses including the Management Development and Global Leadership Development courses
- Monitoring and reporting training course attendance
- Coordination of the trainers both in the UK and Globally in line with the L&D programmes
- Updating the LMS System with new courses and sending joining instructions
This is an ideal role for a candidate with strong Excel and stakeholder management skills potentially looking for pursue an HR career within Talent and Learning & Development.
Salary circa £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for HR Administrator - L&D - Global Blue Chip - Bracknell
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly